Jun 16, 2012

Movie Time! Facehuggers and Xenomorphs


First thing kind of getting crossed off my list! Phillip went out and saw Prometheus last night with a friend, while I stayed home and had some alone time. Not that I wouldn't have loved to see Michael Fassbender ( that man is super attractive), but I had never seen any Alien movie and had no desire to start. 
However, after he got back home we ended up putting in ALIENS, the second of the series. Let me just say that I am not a scary movie girl.Yes, ALIENS is a sci-fi action flick, but I jump at EVERYTHING. I'm sure watching this movie with me was very entertaining. I liked it, though! The Queen was crazy awesome and creepy and facehuggers scuttling menacingly around the floor was entertaining. I don't really care to watch any of the others, but at least now I've seen a movie that pretty much everyone else has.Although Phillip did tell me the gist of the third movie, which I didn't care for. I mean, you're going to kill off two of the survivors of Aliens in the opening of the next movie? Cheap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?