We're in that weird place, weather wise, where it's just getting warm enough to forgo the tights and cardigan but we're not quite there yet. Sadness galore, but before you know it I'll be complaining about 90 degree weather and wishing for fall.
Dress - No Boundaries, Goodwill on sale for dead cheap
I can't even begin to say how WONDERFUL it was to have a couple days off with 70 degree weather to enjoy. Between taking long walks through the woods and napping on my back porch, I'd say I fully took advantage of the sun making his fabulously warm appearance.
Anyway, here's what I've been up to lately...
- Juicing! I'm really making an effort to do this every day. The juices are (I think) delicious, but there are just so many parts to clean when I'm done! Lately I've been all about my green juice, which is a mix of kale, celery, cucumber, carrots, apples, and pineapple. Oh, and a squeeze of lemon juice. This one is not super delicious, but just remember that you're drinking it so you don't have to eat a huge ass salad later, not because it tastes like rainbows.
- Trying out a bunch of video games that I missed in my youth. Diddy Kong Racing, Brave Fencer Musashi, & Yoshi's Story are all ones that I've tried out recently. I wasn't too impressed with Diddy, in my opinion Mario Kart 64 is the best there ever will be. THE BEST.
- Eating delicious food! Although my effort to eat more consciously and healthfully has been going very well, sometimes you just have to treat yourself to something so delicious it can't be anything but artery clogging goodness. If you live somewhere where there is a Rib Country, freaking go there and buy the pulled pork plate. No regrets. Those beans are masterful.
Other activities include...
- Eagerly anticipation the dvd release of 'The Hobbit'.
- Fun hangout nights with good friends, vanilla vodka, & too many cupcakes
- Taking walks through the forest in unpractical footwear.
- Looking forward to Strawberry Season at work!