I'm attempting this project for the second time. The first time I lost steam and so much changed in my life, so this is try number two. This list is a mix of long term dreams and the things I want to do but always forget. Additionally, I love making lists so this is just fun for me. :)
Start date : June 9th, 2012 End date : March 7th 2015
Key - In Progress Completed
1. Make a set of handmade, fall scented candles.
2. Make 25 different desserts to enjoy.
3. Have one of my designs printed through Threadless, Teefury, etc...
4. Design and purchase my own fabric through Spoonflower.
5. Make woven friendship bracelets for myself and Morgan.
6. Learn to make mom's curry and roti.
7. Complete 10 video games.
8. Complete 5 Craftster swaps.
9. Drink only water and tea for 30 days.
10. Visit another country.
11. Have a proper, English tea party.
12. Go to Disneyworld and stay in an onsite hotel.
13. Read 65 new books.
14. Get a professional massage.
15. Participate in a craft fair.
16. Get my weight below 165.
17. Try 50 new recipes for delicious foods. No desserts.
18. Use a vintage pattern to make myself a cute dress.
19. Get a tattoo.
20. Stretch my ears up to a 00.
21. Acquire a new couch for the living room.
22. Go to a zoo.
23. Develop branding for my business.
24. Finish and develop prints for 20 works of art.
25. Get a manicure for the first time!
26. Relearn French enough to read a book in the language!
27. Create a daily vitamin regimen.
28. Complete a 5 day juice fast.
29. Eat vegetarian for a month.
30. Create a legit photo album with all our memories.
31. Make Morgan a Nightwing hoodie.
32. Take a trip to Savannah, Georgia.
33. Go to the doctor for a check-up.
34. Purchase some new Converse in black.
35. Take a trip to the beach!
36. Make 20K a year.
37. Make myself a Red Riding Hood costume.
38. Wear a handmade costume to a convention.
39. Get some clay and sculpt something.
40. Go to an Estate Sale.
41. Complete and frame a needlepoint creation.
42. Make 10 pieces of clothing for myself.
43. Do Karaoke.
45. Participate in Nanowrimo.
46. Purchase all the "Hollows" books in hardcover.
47. Try 10 new restaurants.
48. Put together some potted plants for the porch.
49. Take a thrift store road trip.
50. Get my drivers license.
51. Learn to read Tarot cards.
52. Buy a new set of high quality undies.
53. Reupholster a chair.
54. Paint something on a large scale.
55. Get 10 new vinyl figures for my collection.
56. Make a Holiday dinner for Phillip's parents.
57. Buy fresh flowers once a month for a year.
58. Repaint a custom Pullip doll.
59. Update my cellular device.
60. Complete my VHS black diamond collection.
61. Redecorate the bedroom.
62. Take a photo every day for a month.
63. Visit 5 new states.
64. Go on a camping trip with Phillip.
65. Stockpile packing materials for shop.
66. Purchase a new computer.
67. Do yoga every morning for a month.
68. Streamline my shop and have a defined aesthetic.
69. Rewatch an entire TV series.
70. Make an elaborately decorated cake.
71. Buy a PS3 and Little Big Planet.
72. Catch fireflies.
73. Watch 50 new (to me) movies.
74. Take a trip via train.
75. Get Houdini fixed.
76. Draw a short comic.
77. Create a practical daily exercise routine.
78. Own a car.
79. Draw 10 video game pinups.
80. Write songs based off of 3 of my poems.
81. Crochet something.
82. Build a homemade gingerbread house.
83. Complete a 1000+ piece puzzle.
84. Make some DIY spiky shoes.
85. Go to the Highland Games at Stone Mountain.
86.Make something out of chainmaille.
87. Make bread for a month instead of buying it.
88. No sweets for 30 days.
89. Learn to make a corset.
90. Save $3,000
91. Fill up my water jug of change.
92. Create 5 custom dolls for MYSELF based on pop culture characters.
93. Buy something I really want and not feel bad about it.
94. Buy 10 art prints from my favorite artists.
95. Write Phillip a love letter.
96. Grow a fruit tree.
97. Have an entirely handmade Christmas.
98. Build something out of wood.
99. Fill an entire sketchbook without tearing any pages out.
100. Visit my aunts.
101. Make a new list!