Jul 30, 2009

Etsy Finds - Sweet Tooth

I have an insane sweet tooth. So instead of giving in and heading out for a sugar fix, I thought I'd peruse the aisles of Etsy instead....which may be better for my body, but worse for my wallet. : )




Adorable! The perfect mix of elegance and fun. Only $15 at


If you can't eat em', wear them! These are actual gummi bears, folks! All sealed up and ready to be shown off. $9 atFancySchmancyGifts



This is such a fun way to organize your things! Maybe you could use them as a hiding spot for small treats....Set of 4 pouches for $25 at SymbiosisbyJulia

4 comments:

  1. I just hearted little miss Cuddlebugeeshi. Her stuff makes me happy! (and hungry!)
    I am sure you already knew, but I saw one of your items in an Etsy email feature this week!
    Congrats, darlin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that! But thank you for telling me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! These are all so cute. I would SO sport those gummi bears.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love?