Jun 8, 2009

Thrift Haul - 06/08/2009

Here are a couple pretty things that I've treated myself to this week!

I love these Ice Cream bowls. They're so adorable! I swear, I keep finding cute treat themed kitchen items, it's like the universe wants me to have a kitchen so themed. I got this set of 4 at Goodwill for $2.50. Can't beat that!


Next, these super awesome red pumps by Fredericks of Hollywood. The picture isn't that great, but they're bright red and in really great condition! They're a smidgen too tight, so you may see them for sale soon, but at $4.00 I'm not complaining.



Last, we have this little item. Not found thrifting (don't I wish), but on the pages of dear old Etsy! It's a new print and quite pricey, but how cute!!! I couldn't resist, and since I've had a very good week of sales I thought I'd treat myself. I think I'll save it for something special, but if you have an idea for something you'd like made of it, I'd be happy to cut into it. :)

On an Etsy related note, I've listed a TON of vintage patterns on my destash site, MamaImStrange . There's swimwear, skirts, children's clothing, tons of really cute stuff. I've got more to list, so check back throughout the week. I'll be listing new fabrics as well.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest ice cream bowls! Great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bowls are so cute!I love them:)
    Come and visit my Blog:)

    http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love?