Thanks to Sewing Sibson Sisters, I have my very first award. Thanks, girls!
The rules are:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts / habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that is tagged needs write their own ten things in their blog and post these rules.
4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.
1. My mother was born in the West Indies, and therefore is an amazing cook. Her curry and roti is amazing.
2. I love to organize! I wish people would hire me to come to their houses and put everything in it's place. I'd have a blast. (Is that lame?)
3. I'm in the process of planning out my first sleeve, a fairytale inspired piece.
4. I used to be a huge anime nerd.
5. I don't like gum. I think it's kind of gross.
6. I like to go grocery shopping, especially at outlets because you never know what you'll find! It's like an adventure.
7. I always wanted to become a tattoo artist, but never knew how to get into it.
8. I love people. Especially the odd, creative, and funny ones. They're inspiring and amazing.
9. I'm in the middle of playing LEGO Indiana Jones, and whenever I watch the movies now, I picture the characters as LEGO people.
10. I wish I could pop in and out of books.
Now, I'm going to tag Super Cute Kawaii because they never fail to deliver a lethal dose of cuteness.