Apr 14, 2013

Candy Time! Meiji Chocorooms Review





Anything mushroom shaped is good in my book. The only thing that would make these cuter would be little chocolate squirrels mixed in, but I won't get my hopes up. The box opens with a convenient flap, which reveals a brown bag filled with little cookies. 


 

The stem of the 'mushroom' is a very plain cracker/cookie with no flavor to speak of. The chocolate top has a semi sweet flavor, but it tastes more milk chocolatey once you finish it. The chocolate is okay, nothing amazing, but it's just creamy enough and melts nicely in the mouth. To be honest, the mushroom gimmick is what drew me in. But they're pretty tasty! Honestly, they taste almost exactly like pocky.

The box cost $1.99 at World Market. I think I would buy them again, but only to share with friends who would appreciate how adorable they are.

1 comment:

Leave some love?