May 14, 2012

Cruella.

 I had so much fun with this! Browsing Polyvore is so much fun, but I thought I'd make it a little more interesting and try to re-create the outfits of some of my favorite Disney villains. First up, Cruella! I have to admit that I felt a little guilty looking up fur coats and bags ( poor foxes! ), but Cruella's tastes are what they are, and she wouldn't settle for anything less.I also enjoyed picking outrageously expensive garments because, well, she can afford it!


Cruella


Hervé Léger zipper dress
£770 - flannelsfashion.com


Matthew Williamson shrug jacket
$2,450 - net-a-porter.com


Christian Louboutin patent leather pumps
$625 - net-a-porter.com


Prada tote bag
$2,895 - neimanmarcus.com


Ring
$193 - maxandchloe.com


Glass earrings
$25 - momastore.org


Aspinal of London vintage leather glove
$169 - aspinaloflondon.com


Le Metier de Beaute lip makeup
$32 - neimanmarcus.com


Illamasqua beauty product
£17 - debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love?