Apr 27, 2011

Downtown Cruising.

We've had severe storm warnings all morning, but we fearlessly braved the streets in search of pre-owned trinkets. Some hair was blown out of place, we came out unscathed.

We started out the day with a banana caramel latte and a slice of chocolate cake. Super delish and it provided a much needed sugar rush. Well, maybe not needed. But delicious anyway.


Here's some of the things we found but didn't buy.

 I don't even have words...this thing was knee length. Serious.

I loved all these bottles and random tools. 

This toy crib 'mattress' was beyond adorable. Wouldn't that be the cutest fabric?!

This dollhouse dresser needs a place in my home. I covet. So much.

And here's what I actually bought. Big spender here...

Tin Man happy meal toy (or so I'm assuming). Its eyes open and close, which is pretty creepy. And a vintage picture. $3.70 for both.

We'll close this post with some roosters cruising the downtown scene. Gotta love Blue Ridge.



1 comment:

  1. That tin man is adorable...I WANT ONE so bad now. I wonder if anyone is selling one on Etsy?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love?