Nov 2, 2010

Shop Review - ShoriAmeshiko





When I was looking for a Halloween costume and decided on being a Moogle, this shop was the first one I came across! ShoriAmeshikomakes really cute and Japanese inspired apparel, plushies, and fanart hats. This is what I ordered.


How adorable, right? 



I officially love this hoodie. It's very well made, all the seams are neatly serged, no loose threads, and it has a nice big hood (a huge plus). The only qualms I had was the sizing, and the shortness of the hoodie. The size of the hoodie was exact to the measurements she had on her website, I just mistakenly got the medium instead of a small, because I'm never a small. lol. But luckily, I have sewing skills so that wasn't a problem at all!

The hoodie was well priced and even came with a cute moogle keychain. Customer service was good, her responses were prompt. I really recommend this seller!

1 comment:

  1. How freakin' adorable are you!?

    :)

    Lovely shop-- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love?