Aug 13, 2009

Euphoria

Yesterday, a friend and I spent the afternoon having some quality girl time. Which never seems to happen enough! We hit up all the thrift stores, got some lunch, and proceeded to wander around downtown Blue Ridge. Even though I live very close by, I rarely take the time to wander about all the little shops. One of the places we stopped is a little boutique called BellaEuphoria. And look what I got! The cutest wrapping paper ever. I got two rolls of it and am thinking of trying out some handbound sketchbooks and journals, with this as the cover. Phillip thinks that it's ridiculous, but I love the crap out of it.



I thought this was cute as well, the tag includes a little seed packet of forget-me-nots! Very clever and I definately won't!


I'll leave you with this image of a horrifying doll that Kayla found at a thrift store. May this haunt you the rest of the night. :)

4 comments:

  1. Eeek! That is horrifying!
    Great, now I am going to have nightmares that my teeth are falling out while that damn doll is chasing me. Thanks alot. hahaha.

    I would absolutely love to see some handmade journals/sketchbooks out of that paper. Its
    super kick ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wrapping paper is amazing! I am totally obsessed with mushrooms (I even have a tattoo of one), so I had to contain my squeals when I saw that. Great find! As as for the doll, I'd say you accomplished your goal with that photo because I am now thoroughly haunted. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia LeCornu, bella euphoriaAugust 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM

    Rachel,
    A friend of mine came into the store today and told me she saw what your wrote on your blogspot and that I should find it as it was a great writeup. First off thank you for loving the store, I give my heart and soul to it buying what I think will be bring someone joy and be unique. I try to create experiences for people that they will remember.

    Your comments bless my heart and I thank you. I recently launched facebook and twitter for the store and would love to have you perhaps help others know about us there too.

    facebook bella euphoria, the store, and help me spread the word.

    Have a beautiful day, my friend, Cynthia, bella euphoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate: What would be worse would be if the doll PULLED your teeth out. Am I right or am I right?

    Hollyrocks: I've done my job then. ;) Maybe you should try and one up me and try to find an even CREEPIER doll...

    Cynthia: Thanks so much for commenting! I really do love your shop, it's quite lovely. I'll be stopping in more often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love?